Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dog-Gone Ethics

I'm a dog lover and Boulee has been a feature in many of my posts.

He's just becoming an "old dog", and the changes happen fast.
He'd rather chase a ball once then lie on his back to have a tummy scratch.
Throwing the ball a second time, he is blase.

I know it sounds horrible, but I went to look at the Sydney Dog's home website and found nothing but political turmoil. ( I was thinking of an older companion for Boulee ... I still expect many great years ahead with my canine shadow. Especially after the rubber duck incident ! )

I'm not going to comment just yet, but this is the best lead of a disturbing situation. Paws Post

This is the internet, so be aware that posts are emotive, and as a surfing punter, be mentally stubborn.

But all of this has to be in the open.

No comments: